A new CapCut template has been released that allows users to create slow-motion videos with a smooth, polished look. The template is called "Slowmotion smooth" and can be found by searching for it in the CapCut app.
To use the template, simply open the CapCut app and create a new project. Then, search for the "Slowmotion smooth" template and select it or click on link above. The template will automatically apply a slow-motion effect to your video, as well as some additional filters and adjustments to make it look smooth and professional.
You can then customize the template to your liking by adjusting the speed of the slow-motion effect, the filters, and the other settings. Once you're happy with the results, then export your video. Done 👍
Here are some tips for using the "Slowmotion smooth" template:
- Use high-quality video footage. The better the quality of your video footage, the better the results will be.
- Choose a subject that is well-suited for slow motion. This could be anything from a person dancing to a landscape shot.
- Experiment with the different settings to find the look that you like best.
Here are the steps on how to get the CapCut template link for "Slowmotion smooth":
- Open the CapCut app.
- Tap on the search icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Type "Slowmotion smooth" in the search bar or click on link above 👆.
- Tap on the "Slowmotion smooth" template to view it.
- Tap on the "Use this template" button to get the link.
Let me know if you have any other questions.